Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Seek Me and You Will Find Me by Ron Ziegler

     In this collection, you will learn about one man. It's his path to God. He's a former alcoholic and drug addict. He found his way to God, just when his life was at it's worst. The passages included in this book are from talks the gentleman had with God and how he applied the messages.

     Very well written and uplifting. I enjoyed this book and  the honesty with which it's written. You will find parts of the book speaking to you and your life. That's okay, embrace it. You will be sharing this book with others.

     I found no issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a beautiful book.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment