Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, March 6, 2022

480 Codorus Street: Surviving Unpredictability by Sandra L. Kearse-Stockton

    Sandra's life was complicated. She came from a large family and a tumultuous as well. From an early age she knew when to avoid her father. He was a long haul truck driver and that kept him away much of the time. Sandra was determined to make her life better. She had goals and ideas she wanted to pursue. It would take her some time, but she completed those goals.

    WOW! I was deeply affected by this book. The writing is sensational. The people in this book are some of the best and worst I've heard of. I enjoyed the fact this book is told from Sandra's point of view. Many times I wanted to reach into the book and just hug Sandra. There were times I would have helped her pack her bags. Sandra is an inspirational figure for women of all ages. Her tenacity and her love are on another level. You are going to enjoy this book so much. You're going to learn from it as well. You will definitely need tissues. My heart broke for Sandra many, many times. I was in a rage many times as well ( I cry when I get exceptionally angry). Get ready for one of the best books you're going to read this year.

   I found no issues. 

   I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a book every woman needs.

3 comments: