Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Doubting Thomas by Matthew Clark Davison

    Thomas had finally found a job he loved. He was a teacher  in a private elementary school. He enjoyed teaching and watching his students grow and learn.  The director of the school and Thomas became great friends. He couldn't imagine his life anywhere but Portland, Oregon. As he will soon see, all good things come to an end.

    WOW! This is a debut novel for this author.  I'm certain we will read many more good books from Mr. Davison. The writing is out of this world. Thoughtful, heartbreaking, informative and at times tissue worthy. The characters are well defined and relatable.  I was really sad when reading this one. To ruin a mans career and life with one statement full of misunderstanding. You are going to enjoy the way Thomas deals with it all. He's in a class all by  himself. I know this author is going to pen many more great books. Get this one for your TBR pile.

    I didn't find any issues with this one. 

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a subject we need to deal with now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment