Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, March 6, 2022

The Places Left Unfilled by M.C. Cauley

    Morgan had to grow up way to fast. She was taking care of an unstable mother who thought only of herself. At times she felt like things would get better, and they  might for a little while, then right back to hell. Raising herself and her younger sister, Morgan didn't have much time to do "kid things".  Her life was taking care of her mother and sister. Would it ever change?

     Get the tissues and if you need anything to take out your anger (pillow, blanket, drum... etc.), now's the time to get it.  The "characters" in this book are real live people.  The list is extensive. The writing in this book is stunning.  Morgan really did a fantastic job of putting you in the situations and making you feel what she felt.  It's not easy to read this as I stated at the beginning. It's heartbreaking. I enjoyed that Morgan had become strong enough to write this book. It truly is a great book. I empathize with her. It's not hard to do. You must read this book. This one, readers, is not easy to write a short review about.  Please, just get the book, recommend it to your friends and their teenagers. I think it will make a dent in their attitude.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a touching, heartbreaking book and I definitely think others need to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment