Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Here We Go Loop De Loop by William Jack Sibley

      A small town in Texas is where Marty is from. Like all small towns, information travels at the speed of light. Marty gives up her life in Manhattan to go back to Texas to care for her Father. The problem is her Father doesn't want a care taker. He wants to live life like he always, on his terms. Pete Pennebaker is a wealthy ranch owner and a might ornery.  Since Marty can't take care of her Father like she wants, she begins dating. Will it be a smooth transition or will she be hurt?

     Wow! The writing in this one is exceptional. The characters are just what you'd expect to find in a small town. The story moves fast and there isn't  a dull moment anywhere. I love the huge difference of the families living in this town. They all can pretty well predict what will happen next. This book includes a little bit of everything. Weddings, deaths, fighting, refugees and lots of love. You will laugh out loud and shed a few tears but this book is worth the read.  Funny, wise and logic guide these town folks.

   I didn't find any issues.

    I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it is a bit rough in spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment