Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Brianna Hates Reading by Georgia Ball and Scott Ball

    This book and the other Brianna books are about a little girl . She has trouble with many things but she is redirected by her mom in fun ways. Brianna will do anything to avoid reading. She really feels it's a waste of time for her.

    This well written children's book will help you as a parent and they are great teaching tools. The beautiful illustrations will keep your child interested. The lesson will come easily to your children. Get these books! They need to be in your child's library.

    I found no issues.

     I gave this book 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a great tool for parents.

    On a personal note: My oldest daughter, Brianna says she feels like you stalked her and took notes. LOL, LOL. You captured her so perfectly. The same with the other books. *grin*

2 comments: