Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Generational Lessons from Dad by Brian Baleno

      A good solid Italian family the Balenos. As you may have guessed, they are from Italy. As far back as anyone can remember, this family has taught the generation next in line a work ethic like you wouldn't believe. They taught them how to do things so eventually they could handle it on their own.  Needless to say, this is a very close family.  

     I enjoyed this book. This is the way most families should be. The book is interesting, heart wrenching and beautiful. The people in the book come in all different shapes and sizes. One thing to keep in mind, is the love and respect these people have for one another.  I was amazed at the way these  people just jumped in to teach the young ones what they need to know to be a success. You will enjoy this book as well. Get your copy now!

    I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because I wasn't sure why the author began the book the way he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment