Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Faculty Brat: A Memoir of Abuse by Dominic Bucca

     A newly minted teacher and recently divorced mother of 1 finds her first job. She will be teaching at a boarding school. Children of teachers at a boarding school are labelled "faculty brats." It doesn't take long before the mother finds a new man. Another teacher at the school. Everything if finally falling into place or is it?

    This book will reach in and grab your heart. Then you will begin to wonder if you missed the cues in anyone you know. Well written and extremely honest, this book is one every parent should read and re-read. I found the picture Mr. Bucca painted to be vivid and unyielding.  If you are not moved by this book, your heart must be made of stone. 

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it simply broke my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment