Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Self Made: Inspired by the Life of Madam C.J. Walker (TV Mini Series 2020)

    In 1904 Sarah Breedlove's life changed forever. She had been looking for a way to elevate her status and make more money. Sarah moved to Missouri where  her brothers were barbers. She knew she had to find a better way for herself and her daughter to live. It landed right in her lap.

    I LOVE this movie. It is exciting and funny and you'll be glad you watched it. Madame C. J. Walker as Sarah became known later, worked hard and didn't let anyone stand in her way. This is a strong, passionate and wonderfully written piece. I highly recommend this book to everyone. Sarah shows us perseverance is the key to moving ahead. It's a definite must have in your library.

     I didn't find any issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it will open your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment