Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, May 5, 2022

Real Life by Brandon Taylor

      Wallace is attending a midwestern university. He has many secrets about his life. His friends enjoy having him around even though he's the more serious one. His friend Miller also has secrets about his life. He spends much of his time with Wallace. They must decide how they will handle their lives.

     WOW! This book is very deep. The writing is spectacular and the characters well defined. While reading about the secrets they held inside, it shows just how students in a university deal with problems. Wallace seems to know what he wants for his life. He continues to allow the past to color his judgement. I really enjoyed this book. I think you will too.

   I did find an issues. Chapter 10 is completely out of place at the end. It serves no purpose.

    I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the issue above.

No comments:

Post a Comment