Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Review: When Love Isn't Enough By: Stephanie Casher


     Samantha leaves heartbreak and  family in Los Angles to attend college at UCSC.  She loves Santa Cruz! Especially being near the water. It makes her feel at home and able to open herself up to let the waves carry her stress away.  She meets Tony when one morning he's sitting in "her spot" on a cliff waiting for the sunrise. Samantha moves down from Tony and sits to enjoy the sunrise. Once up, the sun shines a whole new light into Samantha's life. She and Tony just seem to click.  I won't say more because I don't want to give away the story but suffice to say YOU HAVE TO READ THIS BOOK!!


     Have you ever met someone and you just seemed to fit? I mean you could talk about anything finish each others sentences and it felt right?  You will adore this book then. Coming of age, learning about yourself, surviving the gauntlet of college life- however you put it, this book captures it in the most beautiful way possible. I loved the emotion and the spontaneity of this book.  It takes you on a wild ride you don't want to miss.  Just when you think you've got things figured out, there is a sharp left turn. I LOVED IT!!  


    The only problem I see is waiting, if I can, for the sequel to this one.  I don't usually read excerpts from books to come included in the back. This time I had to. What I read made me want to contact the author and plead to read what she has finished on the sequel so far.  This is a writer you'll look forward to again and again. She's on my auto buy pile now. 




I give this book 5 out of 5 books because I finished it in one night it was that good!! BUY IT NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment