Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Reviews in Progress
   Happy Tuesday everyone!! I have several reviews in progress, just to let you know I'm not ignoring my own blog..lol. I'm working on "Shady Lady" by Ann Aguirre and "For Every Action There are Consequences" by Gail M.Baugniet.  I will be posting these this week. I am going to include in my reviews some of the others I've done recently so you'll have more books to look at.  I love reading and letting others know about good books. 
    Just because I adore historicals and historical romance doesn't mean I don't read anything else. I do. I read whatever is available to me at the time. So if you know someone looking for book reviews, I hope you'll tell them about me and my humble little blog. My main goal isn't to get 5,000 readers (although that would be nice.LOL) it's to inform other readers of books I've found a delight or those I'm not quite sure about. 
     I hope you'll stay on, or join this ride with me through books. Any questions? Don't hesitate to contact me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment