Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Review: Love Through Time By: Lucy Felthouse

*Erotica

   Emily is a book conservator. She loves her job. Emily takes it very seriously. She is sent to Westbury Manor to work in the massive library there. Emily gets right to work knowing the job will be an intensive one. She meets George, the handsome security guard of Westbury Manor. What starts as an ordinary job, soon becomes something more.  Emily feels someone in the library... or does she?  She get entangled in a love story many years old and with George's help, sets things right again. 

    I love this book because it's an anti- creepy Halloween book. It's something you can enjoy but not have to sleep with the lights on. *smile*  I did find this one to be short as well with a very blunt ending.  I'd like to see the ending come gradually, not just thrown in like a brick wall after a very wonderful scene in the book.  I do hope you check it out. It's a terrific read.

I give it 4 out of 5 books because of the shortness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment