Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Never Seduce A Scoundrel by Heather Grothaus

Saint Cecily.  They all called her that and she knew it. She was never given a chance to be anything but. Then one night, her halo slips. That one night changes her life forever.  Oliver Bellecote. Newly minted Lord Bellecote, but also a scoundrel.  Known by many women in the area for his jumping from one woman to the next with no regard.  However, one drunken night, Oliver makes love to Cecily. It makes everything they knew about each other come into question.  Cecily knows now she can't join the abbey as she'd always planned to do. Oliver has asked Joan to marry him. What could possibly happen to straighten out this mess?




A fast paced story of love won and lost.  You'll enjoy this book for it's different look at romance. Just when you think things are figured out, another twist is given to you. I loved the idea the man admitted his love first. He couldn't understand it, but it was there.  This one is full of strong women characters that will keep you on your toes.


I didn't find any problems with this one.


I gave this one a 5 out of 5 books because of the twist near the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment