Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, February 18, 2022

A Dom and His Gentleman (Club Whisper #4) by Xenia Melzer

      Andrew had just moved to Miami. His bakery was up and running without any problems, now he needed to find a club. His first venture into a club went wrong. He found a new friend but nothing more. Andrew wondered if he would ever find a place to hang out and a sub.  Meanwhile, his bakery is gaining quite a reputation as the best bakery in Miami. Andrew never dreamed he find his perfect mate inside his bakery.

     Yes, this is an adult book. Adult themes and explicit language is used.  Having said that, let me tell you, this book is amazing. It's romance, the story underneath the story is well worth the read. The characters are so well defined you'll believe you know these men. The writing is very well done. It's easy to get lost in this story. This book allows readers to see how a healthy relationship can be. This one needs to be in your TBR pile. Step out of your comfort zone and you'll be glad you did.

     I found no issues.

      I gave this one 4 cheers out of 4 because it needs to be longer.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment