Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Snow and the Seven Men by Nicole Casey

      Sasha Snow worked as a scientist for Mirror, Mirror laboratory.  She was sent to Iceland to do some research. It wouldn't have been quite so bad if her rival hadn't been sent with her. Sasha was determined to do her best for the company and send back the information they were looking for.  The seven men she worked with with another thing entirely.

     This is not your child's Snow White story. This one will contain adult themes and explicit language. The base story is fantastic! It makes you stop and wonder about the work they are doing in the story. It is possible. Add to this story the adult side and you've got a very good book. Well written and with characters we can all relate to. This is a book for a couple to share on a cool night to heat things up.  Truly a good read you will enjoy

     I found only on issue, the action all happened in one place. It needs to be spread out a bit more. 

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the issue above.

No comments:

Post a Comment