Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, February 18, 2022

Her Blind Master (Blind Series #1) by Lucian Bane

      Violet barely listened to the stories about her new client. She knew she needed this job. Certain she could help the man, Violet couldn't wait to get started. When they meet, she knows instantly this is going to be an unusual house to live in.  Sylas is a difficult man. He doesn't know Violet though.

     This is an interesting book. It's not going to be like anything you've read before. It's well written and the characters are complex. I enjoyed the way the author takes you through the house but doesn't take you through the house. You do learn about Sylas but only a small part of his life. There is give and take between Violet and Sylas but not much. Neither wants to give in. I really think you will enjoy this one. The adult themes and explicit language just add to the fire the author has already begun.

     I found no issues.

      I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it should have explained the ending better.

No comments:

Post a Comment