Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, February 28, 2022

Dr. Michael & I (Dr. Michael & I #1) by Victoria Hillday


   

  College student Kimberly Spellman was running errands when she made the decision to leave Economics and take Art. It was her dream and she was going to pursue it. She knew this was right for her. The guy she'd run into three times today wasn't.  

   You NEED this book! It is amazing. Not just a romance book, this one is THE romance book! It's written in a very real way. It wasn't just a they meant and married kind of thing. They have real issues to discuss. He cares about her more than himself. It's magnificently written. The characters are well defined and so relatable. I found this story believable. I found it romantic, funny, and so wonderful. You will find this page turning book one of the best! You'll be sharing it with friends and family. I've read this one five times now. I never tire of it. You won't either. I will eventually have the whole set. GET THIS ONE!!

   I didn't find any issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it blew me away with its realism. GET THIS BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment