Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, February 28, 2022

Who's inside that hat? by Kameel Vohra

    Anika saw a new neighbor moving into the house next door. She's so excited!  She watches to see if they have any children. All she can see is a pointy black hat. She sees a wart on the nose as she looks through the fence. Anika is sure a witch is moving in. Witches aren't real are they? 

  This is a perfect teaching tool. Diversity, things not appearing to be what they are and other lessons can be found in this book. It's well written, entertaining and just plan fun. Your littles will enjoy the story and the lessons can be lively. You can use this book as a springboard to lessons similar to these when you are away from home. It's perfect.

  I found no issues in this one.

   I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a terrific teaching tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment