Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, February 28, 2022

Just One More (Just Us #2) by Roxanne Riley

      Jessie finally hits rock bottom and works to put her life back together. Her brother is very proud of her and offers to let her live with him until she finds a job and her own apartment. Jessie is so appreciative. The only problem is she hasn't had any luck yet finding a job. One of her brother's girlfriends gives her a tip that pans out. To celebrate the new job, her friends take her out to a club.

     This is an adult theme and language book. Still it is fun and different and full of love. The writing is great and characters are fun and sweet. I enjoyed this book. I could relate to some of the things Jessie is going through. It's an easy read. You will feel the heat climbing as well.  The book is part of a series but can be read as a stand alone.  I found this unique subject a great one. It works and it's balanced in the story. You can't ask for more. You need to read this one and then spend a romantic evening with your significant other.

    I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the story is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment