Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

The Lip Reader by Michael Thal

      In Zhila's country a disability was a curse. Families hid the disabilities as much as they could. She tries to convince her parents to get her hearing aids, but they are much to expensive. Zhila has been lip reading for a very long time. She's been able to fool most people. Living in Iran, with a disability and coming from a Jewish family put her at even more risk.

    This book will touch your heart and bring tears. It's well written and discusses the good, bad and the ugly. It's the complete story where you will feel all the feels.  It's based on a true story.  This author added more than a little of himself to this one. I love this book. I've read it four times and each time I am moved to tears. This is one of the very best books of this year  ...  and last year.  You can't go wrong with this one or the author.

   I found no issues.

   I gave this one 5cheers out of 5 because it has all the feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment