Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, July 20, 2012

As Above ~ So Below: AChanneled, Assisted, Unfolding Story by Jeffrey M. Borowski

    Jeff and Brenda Borowski move back to Upstate New York after living in the desert of Arizona for years. In acclimating to the different weather and the old home they now own, they learn how to just be. With the help of some deep thoughts and soul searching, they feel as if they are in the best place they could be.  It's an emotional, fault- facing journey for Jeff but he does take the steps to reach his next "goal".


    This book will mean different things to each person who reads it but I'm certain everyone will take away something wonderful from it.  I found this to be thought - provoking, intelligent, down-to-earth and full of common sense.  I highly recommend this book to everyone. Open your mind, heart and eyes while reading this book.  


    I found no issues.


     I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because it teaches ideas we should already have.




"If you do not believe in abortion, don't have one. If you don't feel attracted to a person of the same gender, don't be with one in that manner. It's really none of anyone's business, but I am simply heterosexual, but if I wasn't, it sure wouldn't or shouldn't be any concern of yours, or anyone else's! If I believe in a different religious system, or none at all, that is no business of yours or any others!"

   Couldn't be more simple than that, yet we as a group don't think that way. 

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Melanie~!
    Jeff here~
    Thank you so much for such a wonderful review!!!
    ~The first that we have received!
    With Light & Love,
    Jeff & Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. By coincidence, I titled a WIP (third in a series) As Above, So Below and will definately check out Jeff's book as it is a different genre and I am curious about how his story relates to the title.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Gail~! I really hope that you enjoy my book! Please let us know when your new book is available!!! Wishing you the best of luck & success!
      Cheers~!
      Jeff

      Delete