Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MEET AUTHOR Gary Morton

    I’ve been asked to write a bio, but I have no idea what to write for it. I would tell you about my life and where I’m from, but I doubt that it would be very interesting. I’m a writer. I like words, particularly when they are put together in some semblance of order.
 I tend to put words onto paper and encourage other people to look at them, and hopefully they will like them. Most of what I write is quite dark and a bit twisted. I write about life and I’ve been described as ‘observing the world from a darkened corner’. I quite like that and I think it’s quite accurate.
I recently wrote a book called ‘Chop Shop’ and some nice (or perhaps misguided) publishing-type-people in Los Angeles called ‘Over the Edge Books’ decided to publish it. That makes it easier for you to look at the angry and disjointed words that I tend to put on paper.
You can get ‘Chop Shop’ on I Tunes and Kindle.
I’m really pleased that this kind lady has said she would review my book and I hope that she likes it. I also hope that you like it too.
You delicious people can also look at some more of my words here:
Twitter: @theskitzobeast
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/theconfessionsofapsychopath
I’m 26 and I’m from Glasgow by the way.
Thanks,
Gary  x 


    Review of the book CHOP SHOP will be posted on Friday! Stop back by and see what it's all about.  Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment