Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, March 25, 2013

A Rocky Mountain Christmas by William W. & J. A. Johnstone

     While waiting for the runways to be cleared at the airport, former Ambassador Rebecca Daniels Robinson is approached by a reporter. The reporter wants to know what her most harrowing Christmas was.  Several people are taking a train through Colorado at Christmas time.  The train gets trapped in an avalanche with 37 people inside.  With Christmas fast approaching, the children on board were hoping to be where they were going to spend Christmas.  One little girl is deathly sick and there are criminals holding the dining car.  Will the rescue train make it in time?

     A book for any time of the year.  The story stresses the importance of not judging others and helping each other in times of need.  Well written with full rich characters this is one you'll add to your keeper pile.  I recommend this book for men and women. It's a good old fashioned western story.

     I found the first three chapters or so move slowly. Keep with it and the end pays off for the slow start.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the slow start.   

No comments:

Post a Comment