Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bad-Off Boris And The Cupcake Cave-in by Scott Mallory

     Boris had an accident. After that, he gained the nickname BAD-OFF Boris. He didn't like the name and lost confidence in himself.  He learns a valuable lesson.

    A wonderful children's book they'll enjoy again and again.  The illustrations are beautiful and the story a terrific way of teaching children life lessons.  I think all children will get the message Boris has for them. Gift this to the child in your life.

    I found no issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the message is such an important one for all of us. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment