Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Soul Seekers by Amy Saia

     Emma and her mother moved to Springvale after the death of her father.  She wasn't happy about the move and was already making plans to leave Springvale and go back to Colorado.  Springvale was even less than Emma expected. A small town with strict rules for  everyone to follow, it was more than Emma could take. She found a job immediately at the local library and got so much more than she bargained for.  A mysterious boy was in the library each day and Emma wanted to know more about him.  When she finally discovered who he was, could she handle all that came with him?

     This parnormal/romance is passionate, exciting and will have you raving about it to your friends.  The story is a well conceived, well written one with characters you will fall in love with.  Though this story is about two 18 year olds, it is the perfect book for anyone who enjoys romance at its best.  Tissues might be necessary.

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 out of 5 cheers  because the story swept me off my feet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment