Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Easter Bunny Murder by Leslie Meier

     The big Easter egg hunt at Pine Point mansion was due to start any time.  Lucy Stone and her daughter-in-law, Molly, were taking three year old Patrick for the first time.  Everyone was to be dressed for the occasion and most were.  As they waited at the big gates to see the Easter Bunny come out of the house, questions began to filter through the crowd.  Where was VV?  Were they even having the Easter egg hunt this year?  Why were the gates locked?  Suddenly the Easter Bunny comes out the front door, then staggers.  He only gets a few eggs "hidden" when he drops to the ground.  Willis, the butler, was trying to open the gates when he turned and saw the bunny fall.  Terrific! Now all these children, ages 3-8, just witnessed the Easter Bunny's death.  Or maybe he was simply sick.  

     Quirky, fun and with a surprise ending you won't believe. This is one of the most fun books I've read lately.  I adore bunnies and was unsure about the title.  Rest assured it's not the REAL Easter bunny. (WHEW!)  With so many people involved and so many well executed twists and turns, you'll be guessing until the end.  There are some terrific Easter tips in the back of the book and yes I did try two of them. WONDERFUL!  For you mystery lovers, this one you need on your TBR pile and then in your Keepers pile.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 out of 5 cheers because I had fun following Lucy Stone around!

No comments:

Post a Comment