Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Deadly Vows by Robert Marsh

   *NON-FICTION*


     Deadly Vows is a diary, poetry and short stories all rolled into one. Author Robert Marsh shares, in his own unique way, what it's like to have someone back-stab you and try to break your spirit. It covers  the idea we all have a doormat part of ourselves that can be triggered by anyone or any situation.  Each piece is incredibly covering an area of the main topics.


    This very personal account takes you from the author's highest highs and to his lowest lows. It opens your eyes and allows you to look inside yourself.  I found each powerful piece well written and touching.  I enjoyed this book because it's very straightforward in it's presentation. Deadly Vows doesn't hide the message or the author's feelings.  This is one you'll want to look into.
        
       I didn't find any issues with this book.


      I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because it should be required reading for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading this book now also and agree it is a passionate powerful work

    ReplyDelete