Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Perfect Game by John Hansen

*Short Story*

   There's a new game on television. You might want to check it out. Then again, you might not want to. It's an unusual take on something none of us consider a game.


   This book will make you wonder if we aren't headed in this direction with all the reality TV we watch.  I enjoyed the story and the  twist at the end. Didn't see that one, I thought it might be another twist.  Check this out. It'll keep you thinking.


   I didn't find issues with this one.


   I gave this one 5 out 5 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment