Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Heart Gem by Isabella Macotte

Bremen Tyler's wanted to live a normal life. He didn't want to deal with the restrictions the Ancestrals placed on him.  When they summoned him and told him he must marry his cousin, it was  the last straw. He'd already met Hallie Pinefoy and loved her more than words could say. She was his heart match.  Bremen does the only thing he can do, negotiates a way out.  He will find and return the Heart Gem that was stolen, and in return he could live his life forever with Hallie.  It should have been a simple thing to do. The person with the Heart Gem was using it to make money and very elusive.  Hallie Pinefoy had never felt about any man the way she feels about Bremen. She knows her life will not be complete without him in it.  



    A beautiful, completely romantic book. This book will make you believe in happily-ever-afters and soul-mates.  I got lost in this book from page one. No unnecessary filler in this book, just a well written, love story you'll love as much as I do.  The characters are very easy to relate to and fall in love with.  All women need a Bremen in their life at one point. I like the idea that both main characters weren't so high up in society they'd be required to behave a certain way.  I love that Hallie is an independent, high spirited woman too.  This author went to great lengths to make sure this book was one we'd all keep and read again and again.


   I didn't find any issues with this book.


   I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because it makes me believe anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment