Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Hand of God by Tim Miller

 From the age of twelve, Charlie Sims knew he was different.  He knew he had a higher calling.  At seventeen, Charlie had his first human kill. It was pretty much a given at that point, Charlie was not of this world.  Pastor Charlie Sims had been doing the Lord's work for years. In his heart he believes he is The Hand of God.  His chapel? An old barn on the family property.  God spoke to Charlie about his missions. He leads Charlie where he needed to be.   Along comes Bishop Hoover. Bishop Hoover seemed to be able to perform miracles and smite people at will.  Charlie had to know more about Bishop Hoover. There was something just not right here.  Together the two battle back and forth for the folks of San Antonio, Texas. Who are they exactly? What is their real mission? Read and find out.


WOW! This book will have you looking over your shoulder and watching people at church more closely!  Would you know Christ if he were in a group of people? Don't be too sure.  The writing in this book is phenomenal! While weaving the tale of a small church Pastor, Tim Miller is also weaving a thriller.  This is a hang-on-tight-you-never-know-what's-coming book!  I really enjoyed this book. I did find it a bit ironic that the Baptist were the abstaining group ( I was raised in the Baptist church).  Tim Miller went above and beyond with this book and I recommend you read it with an open mind.


    I didn't find any issues.


    I gave this one 5 out of 5 books cause it really slammed home a message.

2 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog and enjoyed your reviews which are frank and honest. I have an ebook out in June and will email you for your views on it. The story is based on true events.

    I have also followed you here and will follow you on twitter.

    I will be in touch soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David! I appreciate it!Look forward to the book.

    ReplyDelete