Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Pete and Samantha's Guide to Seasonal Sex, Spring 2012

   Stories, information and fun are included in this volume of the book.  Learn new ways to excite your partner and new things to use in doing so.  This is a chance to experiment with your partner this Spring.  Hot sex, romance and trust are all part of these methods.  


    I love that this book doesn't shy away from the more severe of the sexual world (BDSM) and covers the more sedate items such as aphrodisiacs.  I think this is the perfect "how to" book for all couples looking for ways to make the bedroom sizzle even more.  I enjoyed this book and it's information immensely. 


    The only issue is that this book is not suitable for all couples or individuals. It includes some rather intense ways of finding pleasure.




    I gave this book 4 out of 5 books because while it was informative, it is geared toward the intermediate couple to experienced.  

No comments:

Post a Comment